Thursday, February 21, 2008

A little bit of Fry and 2.0...

Greetings one and all,

This may seem a little backwards, but since this very blog is a product of week two, I really should introduce you to, even briefly, week one.

Web 2.0... The machine is Us/ing us ~ fascinating little video illustration communications evolution and the online information revolution.

Life long learning ~ Hear, hear! Oh yes, my pretties, learning never ends. I still believe 71/2 Should have been 'have fun!' but the list is true enough.

Stephen Fry discuss 2.0 ~ Who doesn't love this man. Tagged 'National Treasure', Mr Fry calmly grabs you by the hand for a short stroll through the 2.0 park, not only stopping to explain exactly what it is but also opening discussion of the future of traditional media as we know it.

The emphasis of the weeks tasks was to keep your mind open, be flexible and above all, have FUN!

That's the kind of thing I can get right into, this fun business. One that note, I'll set my own adventure task for the weekend. I demand that everyone reading this go out and do something fun, even if it's only for a few minutes.

~ mishka

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Your enthusiasm is to be admired and it sounds like you mind is open and flexible! I think you are right, having fun is how we learn.I was at the Hyperlinked library talk with Michael Stephens earlier this week and he was advocating strongly for PLAY....I couldn't agree more.