Thursday, February 28, 2008

There's room in this bowl for two (or more)

Greetings my fellow adventurers!

Well, it has been a busy week, on both a professional and personal level and swimming around in lovely pictures is a fantastic way to wrap up the week.. right before a busy weekend. If you've noticed something different, you're right! I've decided to split the obvious sections up and evolve this blog a little.

Running the Wheel
Creative Commons = Very interesting reading. Expansion of resonable, felxible copyright makeing more creative content availablefor sharing but not commercial use is exactly the kind of thing I stand for. Yes, I allready use the photo etiuqette but it's always nice to know you are doing things correctly.

Flicker: 1 lousy photo of my place of employment... which wasn't even right! *Grinds teeth* I did however enjoy flittnig around the site hunting on my own. The tags made it very easy for me to navigate my way aorund the site and I'm looking forward to exploring the group function.

Swimming around
In light of this, and the upcomming event tomorrow night, I thought it might be appropriate to post this little picture.Why I chose this picture? Rainbow Glitter! Two things I like and feel are appropriate because tomorrow is Mardi Gras. Thankyou to ::sämyii:: on flicker for the fabulous shot.
Blooger photo upload tool is very clear and easy to work with. I had no problems posting this photo.
Enjoy the weekend and feel free to comment,
~mishka
picture posted by ::sämyii:: september 14, 2007 on Flicker

No comments: