Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm ready for my close up...

Greetings all,

It may be the end of the week, but you have a happy Fishmouse here. Why? Well, lets take a look at lesson 6.

Running the wheel - Online Video
All the clips you can eat! Took a look in Youtube and wow, the sheer variety of essential things to see, hear and waste my time with is staggering. YouTube is easy to search and is very user friendly. saw me look at Lego Indiana Jones and the stop motion Lego Millennium Falcon. Liverpool Plains bought up Plain White T's, it is a pity that I am sick of Hey there Delilah, especially after seeing them at Soundwave. Google video I'm less familiar with but from inspection of Lego, seems to work in the same way as Youtube but is takes a little longer to upload. I do like the way they have categories to choose from for easy selection. Oh, in amusing news, Google video is linking me directly to YouTube to watch videos.
I'm yet to discover which one has a large library and whether they host more of a certain type of film but I digress. For work this could be very useful & interesting only if properly controlled.

Swimming around
Well, I've been waiting for this. It may be a week early, but anyone familiar with any social networks should be familiar with this. I apologise in advance for those who recognise what I've done. So, without further ado, I introduce to you:



(really, I should have a little hyperlink called something like "Hot Library Action" but I am too lazy to make it work at the moment. )

Tune in next time for an explanation,

~ mishka

p.s. - if you know what I've done, I'll owe you a coffee. First response only!

2 comments:

net_goody said...

Hi the video isn't working - I was intrigued to see what you'd done!!

Mishka said...

Hi net_goody.
The video was working for me.
I clicked the large play button in the middle of the window and after waiting for a few moments, the video started up. It should be working for you too. If is still isn't working, I'll repost the video or send you a direct link.